North Sydney Local Health District included Royal North Shore Hospital, Ryde Hospital, Hornby Hospital, Macquarie Hospital, Mona Vale Hospital, Northern Beaches Hospital and Manly Adalescent & Young Adult Hospice, is seeking Registered Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Midwives and Paediatric Nurses.
- PR visa sponsorship available
- $10,000 relocation allowance
The openings are in the following clinical settings:
• Acute medical/surgical
• Operating Theatres
• Burns & Trauma
• Cancer services
• Critical care
• Aged Care & Rehabilitation
• Mental Health Drug & Alc
• Maternity & Women’s Heaohol
Northern Sydney Local Health District are offering a range of benefits to all successful applicants:
• $10,000 relocation allowance for flights and accommodation
• Visa fee paid for main applicant – 186 PR or 482/TSS
• Personalised welcome pack
• Northern Sydney LHD employee buddy
• Airport pick up and transfer
• Welcome hamper
• Regular social events with other new employees
• Pre-loaded public transport travel card (Opal)
• Northern Sydney Local Health District facilities tour
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience , (3 years experience for 186 PR visa)
• Base Salary between £40,000 and £50,000 based on full time employment
• 6 weeks paid annual leave
• 10.5% superannuation (pension) paid by the employer
• Meal and Entertainment reimbursement ($2,500 annually)
• Salary packaging (tax free component) reimbursement for mortgage and rent payments (up to $9,000 annually)
Please contact Rupali or Deanne on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: email@example.com and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Why HealthStaff Recruitment – because we will look after you
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Registered Nurses, Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Guidance and Support
Work is great, they are very well organised and committed to improve. It is very busy!
Thank you for all your guidance and support. You were there for us when the paperwork was overwhelming.
Our service is Free for all candidates.
HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications.
Free call from UK 0800 028 8376 or 0800 047 0924 │ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Australia 1800 330 533 │Canada 1866 286 7349 │ NZ 0800 223 381
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!