Our client is a large teaching hospital in Melbourne. The hospital is one of the most desirebla areas in Melbourne, minutes from the city.
Their Haematology Unit is currently looking for nurses with a minimum of 4 years experience. Due to their current skill mix they require staff with experience.
The Hospital – Haematology/Bone Marrow Transplant Ward offer an Introduction to Cancer Nursing program with a focus on Haematology and Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant.
The Ward is a brand new inpatient unit forms part of the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC); a 32 bed (single room) ward specialising in acute leukaemia’s and bone marrow transplant (allogeneic and cord).
Their shared vision for the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) is to save lives through the integration of cancer research, education and patient care. Through innovation and collaboration, they will drive the next generation of improvements in management and treatment of cancer.
The hospital will offer a progressive team environment for an individual who is passionate about cancer nursing. Develop your skills in this challenging role. They are committed to the delivery of high quality acute patient care and offer ongoing education and professional development to staff.
What do they offer?
– 457 visa sponsorship is available to successful overseas applicants
– Supportive Learning Environment.
– A great multidisciplinary team.
– Supportive Management Team.
– Confidence in the administration of Blood Products.
– Central Line Management Competency.
– Introduction to Cancer Program – a 6 month education program covering introduction to key haematological malignancies and the nursing management of leukaemia and patients undergoing allogeneic bone marrow transplant.
– Fast paced environment with commitment to high quality patient care of acuity unwell patients.
– Ongoing Education support and regular in-service education.
– Enhance your knowledge and Clinical Expertise.
It is a requirement that you have current registration with AHPRA or your application for registration is being processed by AHPRA
Check the following link about living in Melbourne Visit Melbourne
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Free call from Australia 1800 330 533 │NZ 0800 223 381 │UK 0800 047 0924│ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Canada 1866 286 7349