If you’re a GP looking for work in Adelaide have we got a job vacancy for you! We have positions in busy city practices, as well offices in the leafy suburbs.
Adelaide was once known as the City of Churches but today has a multicultural vibe and a food and arts scene. It’s a city for those who enjoy the convenience of city living but want to get away from the 24/7 hustle and bustle. Family-friendly Adelaide is also a city for those who want to get away from endless concrete. The well-designed central business district (CBD) is surrounded by parkland and it’s easy to get out of the city to explore the beaches, rivers and hills.
Adelaide is one of Australia’s most affordable cities. With a Mediterranean climate and laid back lifestyle. It’s a great place to live and work!
Our client has a well established clinic looking for dedicated GPs to join the team.Two GPs will retire in the coming year. The doctors are well supported by an experienced and dedicated admin and nursing team.
• Full/ Part-Time
• Substantial income, 70% remuneration on receipts and SIPs
• Non-corporate, patent-focussed family practice, AGPAL accredited
The perfect Balance between Work and Lifestyle on the South Coast of Australia. Our client require a GP’s to join his busy city practice to replace a GP who will move interstate in the coming months. You will take over the patient base from the deparing GP. No worries about patient numbers.
1. Mixed Billing practice
2. 65% of all billings with a minimum guarantee for the first 3 months
3. DWS available
4. VR GP’s and non VR GP’s with general registration are welcome to apply
5. Pharmacy and Allied Health services next door
Livand work in the lifestyle capital of Australia
- Bulk billing clinic in inner northern suburb
- Visa sponsorship offered to successful candidate
- Opportunity to do skin and procedures
- Earnings around the $350,000 per annum (70% – 80% of billings)
Our client has a pharmacy and general practice in the northern suburbs of Adelaide. The practice has 10 consulting rooms and a fully equipped treatment room. You will be replacing another GP who will be moving early 2018.
- 70% of the gross billings
- $10,000 relocation allowance
Our client has a large practice 25 minute drive north west of Adelaide CBD
• 75% of billings
• Relocation incentives
Our client is a GP owned medical centre with a large patient base. The practice was established in 2006.
The practice had an opening for a FRACGP as one of the female GP’s is moving.
This is an opportunity to work full- time, part-time or job share.
The practice is locates 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD & Seaside and offer the following:
• Accredited Practice
• New & Modern Facilities
• Management support and foster a team culture in the workplace
• Excellent assistance and support provided
• Predominately a bulk-billing Medical Practice
Currently on Staff:
• 7 GP’s
• 2 Registered Nurses to provide a high level of support to the practice.
• A dedicated nurse providing assistance with Chronic Disease Management/Assessments/4 year old health checks
• Practice Manager/Nurses will work with you to maximize your billings and help you achieve your goals…..great earning potential
• Allied Health Professionals onsite:
• Pathology onsite:
• 70% of gross billings inclusive of:• Home visits • Nursing Homes • Reports
• Hourly rate of $100.00 per hour or 70% of gross billings whichever is greater. This is offered for 3 months only to assist the GP while he/she builds a patient base. After 3 months it will revert back to 70% of gross billings
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP
Please contact John or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: email@example.com and we will contact you within 24 hours.