GP jobs for local GPs and doctors looking to move to Canberra are available now! We have many positions available in various medial practices.
The national capital of Australia, Canberra is a city for those who want to feel they are not living in a city. Featuring open spaces and wide, tree-lined roads Canberra is a surprise to those who dismiss it simply as home to politicians. The mostly flat landscape, easy parking, and array of museums and exhibitions make Canberra a family-friendly city. Centrally located, it is just a 2.5 hour drive to snow or 2 hours to the beach.
Our client has six medical centres in Canberra and they have opened another 2 centres this year.
Their surgeries are very busy and they have to turn away hundreds of patients every week.
They have a position for a female and male VR GP.
- 65% of billings
- Mixed and bulk billing options
- flexible hours
- focus on patients and not on numbers
- Allied Health professionals on site
Our client provide a home doctor service throughout Australia.
Currently they have openings in several locations for the following categories:
- Non VR GPs with General Registration
- Doctors with a minimum of 3 years postgraduate experience with General Registration
- VR GPs (FRACGP or FACRRM) who would like ot do some extra after hour or weekend shifts
Our client offers:
- a generous remuneration package
- flexible contracts, short and long term options
For more information call Rupali or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to email@example.com
HealthStaff Recruitment has a wide range of positions for General Practitioners throughout Australia and New Zealand