Our range of regional nursing jobs offer the opportunity to develop a challenging and rewarding career in Australia’s most beautiful regional areas. HealthStaff Recruitment recruits both nationally and internationally trained nurses in a range of specialties including, but not limited to recovery, mental health, aged care, chemotherapy, midwifery, theatre and emergency. We offer an all-encompassing recruitment service that guides you from the job search to placement, assisting you throughout the entire employment process.
This is a challenging and rewarding position with an Aboriginal Health Service in the Pilbara.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team. The Clinic Registered Nurse is part of the Clinical Services Team of the Health Service. The Service objective is to provide holistic, primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of the West Pilbara region.
- Working hours are 37.5 hour per week (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:45pm), with no on call or weekend work
- Minutes from pristine beaches
- Great lifestyle
- The remuneration ( total package is well over $100,000)with housing negotiable
Current registration with AHPRA and 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse
Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 24 hours. We have a detailed position description for candidates who meet the requirements
The Mental Health Services on the North Coast of NSW is seeking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nures for Acute Adult Inpatient and Community positions
- Highly sought after location
- Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
- Ongoing education and support
- Visa sponsorship available
Benalla Health has two vacancies for midwives.This is a chance to further your midwifery career in country Victoria, only a two hours from Melbourne.
Have it all, beautiful and peaceful country living and still so close to the big city.
The hospital offers:
- Ongoing edducation
- Visa sponsorship if required
- Accept overseas Midwives how can work 6 months on a working holiday visa
- Accommodation provided on arrival