Are you ready to move to Perth and enjoying the perfect balance of work and lifestyle
The practice will offer:
1.70% of the billings with a minimum guarantee of $1000 per day for the first 2 months
2.$200,000 guaranteed income based on 40 hours per week
3.Bulk billing practice and they guarantee 30 – 35 patients per day
4.DWS/DPA position for VR GPs
Location: Egerton Drive Medical, Aveley (Eastern Perth)
Our client has an established bulk billing surgery with 4 GPs and full time Registered Nurse . The area is growing rapidly and they have room for another full time or part time GP.
They are also happy with GPs who like to do some weekends or or after hour shifts.
- 70% of gross billings
- Relocation incentive available
- DWS location
Only GPs with FRACGP and Permanent Resident or Citizen are eligible to work at this location.
Our client is an Aboriginal Health Service close to Karratha on the West Australian Coast
They are seeking to recruit a full time salaried GP for 6 months and will offer the following package:
1.Base Salary $22,500 p/m + 9.5% superannuation + tax free incentives + Paid Leave
2.Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.45pm (no after hours or weekends)
3.Full furnished house amd car provided
This is a challenging and rewarding position with an Aboriginal Health Service in the Pilbara.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team. The Clinic Registered Nurse is part of the Clinical Services Team of the Health Service. The Service objective is to provide holistic, primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of the West Pilbara region.
- Working hours are 37.5 hour per week (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:45pm), with no on call or weekend work
- Minutes from pristine beaches
- Great lifestyle
- The remuneration ( total package is well over $100,000)with housing negotiable
Current registration with AHPRA and 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse
Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 24 hours. We have a detailed position description for candidates who meet the requirements
Is there a better place than the Sunshine Coast for the perfect balance between work and lifestyle?
The practice offers:
1. Saturday and/or Sunday mornings
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $150 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Bulk billing practice (option for private billing)
Are you looking for a better work and lifestyle balance? This is the opportunity to join a privately owned and high qaulity practice on the Gold Coast
The practice offers:
1. Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Bulk billing practice – income estimate around the $280,000 in the first year and $300,000+ in the consequtive years.
4. Visa sponsorship available
5. DWS location
Our client is an Aboriginal Health Service in Roebourne (near Karratha) on the West Australian Coast
They are seeking to recruit a full time salaried GP
- Base Salary $280,000 + 9.5% superannuation
- 4 weeks paid Leave
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.45pm (no after hours or weekends)
- Full furnished house provided
- Car and phone provided
- Visa sponsorship available (if required)
- DWS location
This is a chance to work in one of the most desired locations in Australia, 20 minutes from Noosa
Mixed billings – earnings above $300,000 p/a
They have one opening in Cooroy and one opening in Pomona
1. Flexible working hours
2. 65% % of the billings with a minimum of $140 per hour for the first 3 months.
3. Mixed billing practice, 80% private patients
Having it all, the perfect lifestyle and great work arrangements..
• Perfect weather
• Great location for families
• Beautiful sand beaches on your doorstep
• Better balance between work and lifestyle
The Mental Health Services on the North Coast of NSW is seeking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nures for Acute Adult Inpatient and Community positions
- Highly sought after location
- Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
- Ongoing education and support
- Visa sponsorship available