HealthStaff Recruitment offer a range of GP jobs in Australia’s leading hospitals, practices and centres. We are a leading GP recruitment agency with a range of general practitioner jobs offering a rewarding career in Australia’s most iconic locations, along with regional location options as well. Whether you are a nationally or internationally trained general practitioner; we can place you in the job that suits your needs. To find the ideal GP job for you, please refer to our opportunities below.
Live and work in one of the most desirable location in Australia.
The practice is located in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, only 45 minutes from Noosa and Maroochydore
One of the GPs is moving and you will take over his patients.
- Mixed billing clinic with 4 GPs
- Earnings around the $280,000 per annum
- Visa sponsorship offered to successful candidate – DPA location and Health Workforce Certificate
- Work hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Next information sessions in London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Dublin
Livand work in the lifestyle capital of Australia
- Bulk billing clinic in inner northern suburb
- Visa sponsorship offered to successful candidate
- Opportunity to do skin and procedures
- Earnings around the $350,000 per annum (70% – 80% of billings)
This is n unique chance to work in the heart of Australia
- private billing clinic
- PR sponsorship offered to successful overseas candidate
- One month initial accommodation
- Earnings around the $280,000 – $300,000 per annum
- DWS location
Our client is seeking a GP for their Medical Centre in one of the most beautiful locations near the Gold Coast. The practice has three GP’s and they are turning patients away.
The practice offers the following:
• 70% of the billings
• Minimum $1000 per day guarantee for the first 3 months
• Open Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.00pm and Saturday mornings
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
• Skin cancer experience would be a plus
• Assistance with initial accommodation
The practice is positioned in Helensvale on the northern Gold Coast and only minutes away to the M1, providing access to both Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports. Surfers Paradise is just 20 minutes away with its world famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment offerings. The area has a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, schools and three internationally acclaimed golf courses within close proximity.
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP and Specialist registration with Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: email@example.com or submit your application through our website and we will contact you within 24 hours.
We also have a wide choice of GP positions in Brisbane, Adelaide, NSW Coast, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Darwin. Check out our vacancies on our website
Our client has 3 clinics in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
They are well established and more patients than the can see. Therefore they offer after hour services to meet the patient’s demand.
They have 3 openings for a VR GPs or NON VR GPs
- Working hours are weekdays: 6.00PM -10.00PM
- Weekends 9.00AM – 6.00PM
- High earnings and hourly rate for the first few months
- Work visa sponsorship if required
• Bulk billing practice
• 65% of billings -high earning potential $350,000+
• Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
• DWS available for IMG’s
• Visa sponsorship available
Our client has a family owned General Practice in Townsville
- High income potential up to $450,000
- 30% Service fee
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Optional to work one in two Saturday or Sunday mornings until 12.30pm
Our client has six medical centres in Canberra and they have opened another 2 centres this year.
Their surgeries are very busy and they have to turn away hundreds of patients every week.
They have a position for a female and male VR GP.
- 65% of billings
- Mixed and bulk billing options
- flexible hours
- focus on patients and not on numbers
- Allied Health professionals on site
Our client has a large and well established clinic in South Perth.
They have 5 GPs and for their extended hours they are seeking a GP who can work:
3 evenings and 1 weekend per week.
Position # 1897SW
Our client has a well-established and busy practice in South East Sydney in a rare DWS location.
The practice is located in very attractive areas and in the middle of a beautiful leafy suburb of Kirrawee in the Sutherland Shire
Currently there are 4 GP’s and they are seeking to recruit 2 GPs to keep up with the hight demand of patients.
The options are for Full –Time or Part-Time and the new GPs will be busy from the first week.
The practice offers:
1. Flexible working hours & days
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour
3. After hours or weekends optional
4. DWS and visa sponsorship available