HealthStaff Recruitment offer a range of GP jobs in Australia’s leading hospitals, practices and centres. We are a leading GP recruitment agency with a range of general practitioner jobs offering a rewarding career in Australia’s most iconic locations, along with regional location options as well. Whether you are a nationally or internationally trained general practitioner; we can place you in the job that suits your needs. To find the ideal GP job for you, please refer to our opportunities below.
Currently we have a few DPA openings available in Perth for VR GPs seeking flexible work arrangements and a great work lifestyle balance.
• East Perth one DPA position available – replacement
• North East Perth DPA position available- replacement
• One hour east of Perth, MMM4 and DPA location – from August 2020 two positions available
• South Perth one DPA position available – near Fremantle
• North Perth (Joondalup) one DPA position available – replacement
These are busy surgeries and they will guarantee that you will see at least 32 patients on a 8 hour day. They use Best Practice software.
• Bulk billing practice
• 70% of billings -high earning potential $350,000+
• Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
• DWS available for IMG’s
• Visa sponsorship available
Vacancy # 2014RB
This GP owned practice in the Redland Bay area is seeking a FRACGP to join the team of 3 GP’s.
The practice has grown very fast in the last few years and there are now enough patients to add another GP to the team.
- 70% of the billings and a 3 month guaranteed hourly rate of $120.
The practice will offer:
1.65% of the billings with a minimum guarantee of $150 per hour for the first 3 months
2.$20,000 Joining Incentive for a minimum commitment of 24 months
3.Bulk billing practice
4.One replacement DWS position for VR GPs with PR or Citizenship
Our client is an Aboriginal Health Service close to Karratha on the West Australian Coast
They are seeking to recruit a full time salaried GP for 6 months and will offer the following package:
1.Base Salary $22,500 p/m + 9.5% superannuation + tax free incentives + Paid Leave
2.Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.45pm (no after hours or weekends)
3.Full furnished house amd car provided
Are you looking for a better work and lifestyle balance? This is the opportunity to join a privately owned and high qaulity practice on the Gold Coast
The practice offers:
1. Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Bulk billing practice – income estimate around the $280,000 in the first year and $300,000+ in the consequtive years.
4. Visa sponsorship available
5. DWS location
Our client is an Aboriginal Health Service in Roebourne (near Karratha) on the West Australian Coast
They are seeking to recruit a full time salaried GP
- Base Salary $280,000 + 9.5% superannuation
- 4 weeks paid Leave
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.45pm (no after hours or weekends)
- Full furnished house provided
- Car and phone provided
- Visa sponsorship available (if required)
- DWS location
This is a chance to work and live in one of the most desired location in Australia
• Perfect weather
• Great location for families
• Beautiful sand beaches on your doorstep
• Better balance between work and lifestyle
Our client has a large and well established medical centre in the heart of Noosa, just minutes from Noosa Beach.The practice has 6 GP’s and 4 practice Nurses and Allied Health surt you can wish for. This is a replacement position.
The practice offers:
1. Private billing surgery
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $150 per hour
3. Flexible working hours – full time or part time
4. One Saturday morning per month is optional
5. High earning potential of $350,000+
Are you looking for a better work and lifestyle balance?
This is the opportunity to join a privately owned and high quality practice on the Sunshine Coast.
They are seeking a GPs to join their Sunshine Coast Surgery on a full time basis. If you have an interest in Skin Cancer, the surgery has two fully equiped skin care theatre rooms and a skin care consultation room.
The surgery has 9 GPs and one of the GPs is moving early 2019. They are looking to replace the departing GP.
The practice offers:
1. Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings if possible
2. 65% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Mixed billing practice (20/80) – income estimate around the $300,000
Essential Requirement: This position is for unrestricted doctors who have obtained FRACGP or FACRRM
Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Check out Living on the Sunshine Coast
Please contact Rupali or John on one of our free call numbers a confidential discussion or email your CV to: email@example.com and we will contact you within 24 hours.