Our client is seeking applicants for the Clinical Operations Manager position for their Mental Health Services.
The role is based in South East Sydney, one of the very sought after areas in Sydney.
Bondi Beach and Coogee Beach are just a few of the popular locations in SE Sydney.
This is a position for applicants who are ready for a chanllenging career to provide the highest level of mental health services to the people in SE Sydney.
You will have broad managerial experience at a senior level within a complex mental health care environment
The key accountabilities are:
• Encourage the development of a motivated, skilled team of mental health staff
• Develop mechanisms which monitor the allocation of staff and resources to optimise the effectiveness of
• Lead mediation and conflict resolution processes between individuals, teams and services relevant to
• Perform a range of essential management tasks including staff performance appraisals, professional
development opportunities, staff recruitment and training, succession planning, approval of leave
entitlements, maintenance of clinical records and other reports
• Participate in preparation of annual budget and business plan
• Oversee optimal management of network budget
1. Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the Australian Health
Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
2. Broad managerial experience at a senior level within a complex mental health care environment
3. Demonstrated leadership skills, including ability to develop and lead organisational change
4. Demonstrated sound strategic planning, policy development and report writing skills at an
executive level including data analysis and interpretation, and the development and
implementation of business plans
5. Demonstrated management of financial, human resources and administrative issues
6. High level communication skills demonstrated by effective multi-professional negotiation and
delegation skills for efficient decision making
7. Extensive experience in the application of quality improvement and risk management principles
8. Willingness to travel across SE Sydney sites and services as required
If you think the postion might be the next step in your career please contact John for a confidential discussion on 1800 33 05 33 or email us if you have any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
A detailed position description is available.
The position is open to overseas applicants as well. The client will offer visa sponsorship to the successful applicant (if required).
Why HealthStaff Recruitment
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
HealthStaff Recruitment has certification in the RCSA Service Delivery Standard. The RCSA Service Delivery Standard sets a benchmark for the highest quality service and operational efficiency in the recruitment industry. This certification is a demonstration of our commitment to excellence in recruitment service
Our service is Free for all candidates.
Free call from UK 0800 028 8376 or 0800 047 0924¦ Ireland 1800 422 011 ¦Canada 1866 286 7349 ¦Australia 1800 330 533¦NZ 0800 223 381
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!