Registered Mental Health Nurses …………This is a rare opportunity to work in one of the most desirable locations in Sydney South East.
These positions are also available to overseas trained nurses who require visa sponsorship.
We have full time positions for experienced Mental Health Nurses who are seeking a position in an acute inpatient setting and in mental health ICU.
Salary between $62,619 and $87,926 based on full time employment
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Mental Health Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years acute mental health experience
South East Sydney Mental Health Services (Prince of Wales, St George and Sutherland hospitals) are offering a range of benefits to all successful applicants:
- TSS visa sponsorship (PR support for those with school age children)
- Shift premiums (i.e. penalty rates in place and higher rates than the private sector and other states)
- Superannuation contribution (compulsory through payroll)
- Education grants (College of Nursing courses – open for all staff on application and also are free sponsored enrolment through the University of Wollongong in the Masters of Clinical Leadership and Masters of Executive Leadership Programs)
- Postgraduate scholarships for the Applied Mental Health Studies (AMHS) course: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/nursing/scholarship/Pages/pg-scho-amhs-course.aspx
- Car lease/purchase Scheme (available through Smart Salary packaging)
- Educational support at the clinical unit level
- Salary between $62,619 and $87,926 based on full time employment
The salary packaging offer has many benefits to staff – in addition to car leasing it provides opportunity for Meal and Entertainment reimbursement ($2,500 annually), salary reimbursement for mortgage and rent payments (up to $9,000 annually), and an employee discount program across many businesses and services.
There is also the Fitness Passport offer to staff which for $27/fortnight gives an employee full access to over 100 Sydney gyms.
Please contact Deanne or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Why HealthStaff Recruitment
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Registered Nurses, Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
HealthStaff Recruitment has certification in the RCSA Service Delivery Standard.
The RCSA Service Delivery Standard sets a benchmark for the highest quality service and operational efficiency in the recruitment industry. This certification is a demonstration of our commitment to excellence in recruitment service
Our service is Free for all candidates. We have the widest choice of nursing and medical vacancies throughout Australia.
HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications.
Free call from UK 0800 028 8376 or 0800 047 0924 │ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Australia 1800 330 533 │Canada 1866 286 7349 │ NZ 0800 223 381
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!