Our client is a GP owned medical centre with a large patient base. The practice was established in 2006.
The practice had an opening for a FRACGP as one of the female GP’s is moving.
This is an opportunity to work full- time, part-time or job share.
The practice is locates 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD & Seaside and offer the following:
• Accredited Practice
• New & Modern Facilities
• Management support and foster a team culture in the workplace
• Excellent assistance and support provided
• Predominately a bulk-billing Medical Practice
Currently on Staff:
• 7 GP’s
• 2 Registered Nurses to provide a high level of support to the practice.
• A dedicated nurse providing assistance with Chronic Disease Management/Assessments/4 year old health checks
• Practice Manager/Nurses will work with you to maximize your billings and help you achieve your goals…..great earning potential
• Allied Health Professionals onsite:
• Pathology onsite:
• 70% of gross billings inclusive of:• Home visits • Nursing Homes • Reports
• Hourly rate of $100.00 per hour or 70% of gross billings whichever is greater. This is offered for 3 months only to assist the GP while he/she builds a patient base. After 3 months it will revert back to 70% of gross billings
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP
Please contact John or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: email@example.com and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Why HealthStaff Recruitment
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
HealthStaff Recruitment has certification in the RCSA Service Delivery Standard.
The RCSA Service Delivery Standard sets a benchmark for the highest quality service and operational efficiency in the recruitment industry. This certification is a demonstration of our commitment to excellence in recruitment service
Our service is Free for all candidates and we manage the entire process of your registration and visa applications.
HealthStaff Recruitment has the widest choice of medical vacancies throughout Australia.
Free call from Australia 1800 330 533 │NZ 0800 223 381 │UK 0800 047 0924│ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Canada 1866 286 7349
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!